The 36th Annual Virginia Piedmont Regional Science Fair will be held on Thursday, March 9, 2017 at the John Paul Jones Arena located at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA.
All students wishing to compete as well as their adult sponsor (teacher or parent) are required to register via the VPRSF Registration Site. You can register for an account at any time. Project registration will open soon. If you took part in the Fair last year, then you may use your username and password from last year to enter again this year. Your username is your email address you used to sign up. If you forgot your password, you will be able to reset it from the site. All information required to register can be found on the registration site.
The fees for entry are $23/project. This includes lunch for one student.
For team projects, each extra student will be charged an extra $7. Lunch is included in this fee.
For example: A project with one student, fees are $23; a project with two students, fees are $23 +$7 = $30; a project with three students, fees are $23+$7+$7 = $37.
Payment instructions are provided by the Registration Site.
- December 1st, 2016: Safety Review Approval
- January 1, 2017: Registration Opens
- February 22, 2017: Registration Deadline (register online, upload or mail in all forms) – all forms and payments due!
- March 9, 2017: Fair Day at John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville, VA
- March 24-25, 2017: Virginia State Science and Engineering Fair (held at VMI in Lexington, VA)
- May 8-13, 2017: International Science and Engineering Fair (held in Los Angeles, CA)
The Fair Director is Adrian Felts. You can reach Adrian at either 434-227-9066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.